In my last photo booth post, I forgot to mention props. If you want to kick it up a notch, add props like cat eye glasses, hearts, and even picture frames to your photo booth. Bam!
Photo Booth Props
So where do you get them? First, look to see what you already have. Scarves, hats, etc. Then, head out to any arts and crafts store. I found these wooden props at Michaels. You can jazz them up with a little spray paint, and then you are ready to go.
I love these hearts (spray painted with a fire engine red) for Valentine’s Day.
Are you entertaining for Valentine’s Day? Grab some fun props and make an impromptu photo booth!
I just made these for our Valentine’s Day Event this Saturday at La Diff. If you are in town, please come visit us from 11am-6pm. We are celebrating our community and local artists. Come meet your favorite Etsy artists in person. Win prizes on the hour every hour by participating in our Valentine photo booth in the front window display. Visit our website for more info at viva-la-local.com See you there!
Other DIY Projects on Bright Bold and Beautiful
- Tic Tac Hack – DIY Bobby Pin Holder
- How To Make your own Valentine Cards with Watercolor
- Chalkboard Painted Herb Pots: Here is a super easy “get ready for Spring” DIY project, that is not only simple, but so fun. I am a tiny bit obsessed with chalkboard paint!
- Avocado Beauty Mask: For an easy DIY treatment, I tried this avocado beauty mask to add tons of moisture to my face. I applied it yesterday, and can not believe how soft my skin feels today.
- How To Make a Succulent Garden Tutorial: Watch this Video and make a sweet little garden in a few simple steps.