DIY and How To: I rounded up the Top 10 DIY Projects on BB&B for you to enjoy. It was fun to review back in the archives. There are so many creative “How To” segments to keep your weekends busy. Please feel free to add your own personal DIY favorite in the comments section for us to share.
2. DIY and How To Upcycle an Old Door with Chalkboard Paint Give each member of the family their own section. Use it for reminders and to-do lists. This is a great idea for the kitchen or home office. Read more.
7. How To Organize Your Pantry I need this refresher monthly! Do you organize by food or size and height? Do you put your items in containers or baskets? I arrange items by height and place like items together so you can see everything. Read more.
8. How To Make a Magnetic Memo Board Wow, that’s a tongue twister … Make your own personalized memo board from a cookie pan. Choose your own style and colors ~ add your favorite magnets, and voila! Read more.
9. How To Display Your Silverwarefor a Party. What an adorable and creative way to display your silverware at your festive Spring Soiree!
10. How To Make Your Own Headboard Start with a plain canvas and let your imagination soar ~ the sky is the limit!
Seasonal DIY and How To projects:
Easter: Creative ways to paint your Easter Eggs
Easter: How To Make an Easter Egg Tree
Valentine’s Day: Make Your Own Valentine’s Day Centerpiece
Christmas: Make Your Own Christmas Cards
Christmas: Make an Arrangement from Christmas Tree Cuttings
Thanksgiving: How To Roast a Turkey